You have made your first sale on Legiit... congratulations!
You may be wondering when you will receive payment for your order.
The flow for receiving payouts on Legiit is as follows.
- Customer Places Order with seller, funds for order are held by Legiit.
- Freelancer does the work and delivers the order
- Customer has 3 days to leave a review on a delivered order, if they leave a review the order becomes completed and funds will then go into a 5 day escrow
- If the customer does NOT leave a review within 3 days the order will automatically become completed and funds will go into a 5 day escrow.
- At the end of the day on the 5th day of escrow the funds the freelancer has earned for that order will be added to their Legiit account. They may spend them on Legiit or withdraw them to Paypal or Payoneer.
The process for withdrawing funds can be found here https://legiit.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000016890-withdrawing-your-earnings-from-legiit
If you have any further questions please open a support ticket on this page and one of our experts will gladly help you out.
Thanks for being Legiit!