This is how you can connect your Google Analytics to your GMSD Dashboard!
1. Go to Google and create a Google account if you don't have one yet, then log in.
2. Go back to google and search for "analytics" and then select Google Analytics from the results.
3. Create a new account in Google Analytics. This is a necessary step you can connect Google Analytics to your GMSD dashboard.
4. Install your Google tag to your website.
5. Go back to the GMSD dashboard and, under Analytics, click on "Connect Google account".
6. Make sure to connect the appropriate Google account. Set up the access that you want your GMSD dashboard to have in your Google account.
7. Select Google Analytics 4.
8. Choose the right property on the list.
Now, your Google Analytics is connected to GMSD dashboard. For a step-by-step guide on how to do this process, please watch the video below.
Please note that it may take Google a day or two to start populating the dashboard with traffic.
For help or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or open a support ticket at this link here: https://legiit.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Thank you for using Legiit to get more stuff done!