One of the amazing tools that you can enjoy in using our GMSD Dashboard is our Rank Tracker. It is an important part of SEO because it tells you how visible your website is using the keywords that you are trying optimize.
If you can monitor your keyword rank constantly, you will know what to work on to keep on improving your website visibility.
Let's get started and learn how easy it is to use the Rank Tracker on our GMSD Dashboard!
1. On the side bar menu, please click on Rank Tracker.
2. In the keyword field, please type in the keyword that you are trying to rank and please don't forget to select the appropriate location.
3. The results will show you how well you are ranking with your keyword in that location.
4. The W/M Change column shows the change in your rannking for the Week/Month. It would reflect if your ranking went down or up for the past week or month. For this example, no changes are showing yet because the rank tracking is just new.
5. If you want to delete a keyword and start tracking a different one, you may simply click on the "trash" icon under the Action column.
Please note that for the free plan, you can track up to 5 keywords. If you wish to track more keywords, you can upgrade your account here: https://legiit.com/pricing
Legiit Plus gives you 25 keyword search while the Agency Plan gives you 50 keyword search.
For help or questions, please contact email@example.com or open a support ticket at this link here: https://legiit.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Thank you for using Legiit to get more stuff done!