One of the amazing tools that you can enjoy in using our GMSD Dashboard is our Rank Tracker. It is an important part of SEO because it tells you how visible your website is using the keywords that you are trying to optimize.
If you can monitor your keyword rank constantly, you will know what to work on to keep on improving your website visibility.
Let's get started and learn how easy it is to use the Rank Tracker on our GMSD Dashboard!
1. On the sidebar menu, please click on Rank Tracker.
2. In the keyword field, you will get keyword recommendations or you may also type in the keyword that you are trying to rank. Please don't forget to select the appropriate location.
3. The results will show you how well you are ranking with your keyword in that location. The search volume for the keyword that you used will also appear.
4. The W/M Change column shows the change in your ranking for the Week/Month. It would reflect if your ranking went down or up for the past week or month. For this example, no changes are showing yet because the rank tracking is just new.
5. If you want to delete a keyword and start tracking a different one, you may simply click on the "trash" icon under the Action column.
Please note that after the 7-day free trial, the Rank Tracker feature if the dashboard will no longer be available.
If you wish to retain this feature, you can subscribe for as low as $7 a month or you may also visit this page for other package plans available: https://legiit.com/pricing